After my semi vanilla relations, (Oct to Dec (2017)) . . . I’ve learned I cannot not go vanilla, but I do want to date and cuddle.
I want a positive, ambitious submissive boyfriend. (I do not want a mindless drone or a complainer.)
However I’m slowly learning that life or fate will never put you in the wrong spot. I learned I need to let life do it’s thing. I should not push because I feel desperately lonely.
I’ve learned life will put in me in the right place, at the right time, even if I’m confused in the present.
I just need to do my thing and Mr. Right will be there when I probably least expect it.
Meanwhile I should enjoy my life: good writing, good family, and good friends.
I just to realize I will find that genuine people that I’m into, but they are not into me. I’m not everyone’s favorite soda-pop or cup of tea.
I simply need to move on and focus and believe life knows what it is doing.
I’m writing Short Stories.
I put my feelings in each one. These are flash fiction but very personal. In the last few year my heart and soul shattered, each of these pieces are my a piece of shattered heart and soul.
I hope to find myself and piece myself together.
I’m posting them on my Short Story blog. . .
Rebekah Quinne Short Stories
When first dating, I was always told you in need to bring your best foot forward and be on your best behavior.
- No burping on purpose. (Mouth closed and always say “Excuse me.”)
- I have to hold my farts. (It really hurts to hold it back. It makes the stomach upset. I try to get to the bathroom to release gas, but the whole damn thing is embarrassing.)
- No garlic or onion breath. (Always have gum or mints or candy )
- Don’t eat out of plate in yesterdays clothes with mismatched socks. (You know you have done it or a variation . Lol)
- Watch how much you cuss or yell at the tv with bad sports calls. (I was raised with brothers who enjoyed sports.
- Be polite (9 times out 10, I am polite)
- No being moody or b*itchy (it is hard to hold back PMS if they are jerk.)
- Watch my weirdness and creativity (It can scare off “normal” people.)
- Need to shave all of the right spots. (It feels nice, but is a lot of work.)
- Dress up. (I know that guys want me to dress up, but it is not me. Unless you have a extremely nice place to take me, then there is no point in me dressing up.)
I am not sure if there is a guy worth all of this energy. I mean most of my best behavior isn’t really me.
I am honest and can be a rough on the edges, but I am best damn loyal girlfriend you’ll ever have.
My Current Favorite Male Celebrities
- Jamie Dornan (Actor/Model)
- Marcel Vigneron (TV Chef)
- James O’Halloran (price is right model)
- Gabriel Mann (director, actor)
- Jonathan Brandis (director, actor, writer, RIP)
- Taylor Hanson (Musician, actor)
- Zak Bagans (Ghost Adventures host)
- Robin Williams (Actor, comedian, RIP)
- Nicolas Cage (Actor, producer)
- Kevin Love (Basketball player)
- Jensen Ackles (Actor, director, musician)
- Jared Palacki (Actor)
- Ryan Gosling (Actor, musician)
- Neil Patrick Harris (Actor, musician)
- Paul Walker (Actor, RIP)
- Health Ledger (Actor, RIP)
- Jeese Spencer (actor)
- Nev Schulman (Catfish host)
- Wayne Brandy (Host, actor, musician)
- The Rock (WWE wrestler, actor)
- Michael Simon (host, American Iron chef)
- Hugh Laurie (Actor, musician)
- Jack Black (Actor, musician)
- Stephen King (Author, actor)
- Tom Hanks (producer, actor)
Just because they are not on this list, there are a many male celebrities I would star struck with if I met them.
My Current favorite Female celebrities.
I am more drawn to men, so that is why this list is shorter. Hollywood makes women seek so picky, b*tchy and fake to me. The ones that make the list seem very real to me.
- Kat Dennings (Actress)
- Alex Guarnaschelli (Host, American Iron Chef)
- Anne Rice (Author)
- Kate Winslet (Actress)
- Rachel Ray (Host, chef)
- L. James (Author)
- Emma Stone (Actress, Musician)
- Kari Byron (Sciencist, Co Host Myth Busters)
- Katy Perry (Musicians)
- Emily VanCamp (Actress)
- Cat Cora (American Iron Chef)
- Kirsten Dunst (Model/Actress)
- Taylor Swift (Musician)
- Carla (Host, chef)
- Shannon Woodard (Actress)
- Angelina Jolie (Actress, producer)
2017 things I want. . .
It’s been ten years and I have noticed a lot of thing have changed in who I am and what I want.
This is my list from 2007
2007 in THINGS I HAVE WANTED TO DO (INNOCENT AND GUILTY):
- Have my own place.
- Have my own car. (Note: Paid and manage by me. Not a hand me down.)
(How can I have my own car when I freak out behind the wheel?)
- Have a “rainy day” stash of money
- Buy something I can wear that’s designer
(Really? I’ve never gone after something designer. In fact, I cannot stand dressing up and heels.)
(I have a list on my naughty blog. I really do not like outside, especially with my sinuses.)
- Wake up to a guy kissing me
- Have a guy spoil me with nothing sexual in return
- Be romanced (Candle light, bath, flowers dancing etc.)
- Tickle and cuddle with a guy without sexual tension
- Continued to be romanced
(I never believed that I deserved to be romanced and swept off my feet, but with Tom had a few really nice moments.)
- Write another stage play
- Finish at least 3 out of 10 of my scripts within the year
- Publish at least one novel under my own
(11 to 13, I’m still working on my writing, but I have learned that it is a process.)
- Publish a book of poetry It’s now smash words
- Manage a credit card for one year and keep good credit
- Fine a guy who fits my personality (someone who can put up with me) (RIP Tom)
- Have someone throw me a surprise party (preferably on my Birthday) (Worst wish ever)
- Go to Disney World or Land with my boyfriend (before marriage or kids of my own, so I can still act like a kid.)
- Get the guts to sky dive
- Sky dive
(19 & 20 I’m not sure what I was thinking when making this list, but not common sense.)
- Have a friendship with a guy and have it turn into a relationship without it ruining the friendship
- Get my scripts put on the “big screen”
- Have a guy who looks attractive like me for me
- Learn patience
- Learn independence
(23 & 24 I’ve learned I need people in my life and I am not a patient person and I do not want to be. Why would I ask for that?)
- To bake for my boyfriend (For Health reasons.)
- To go on birth control
- Not to have kids until I’m at least 29
- Find a guy my age for an activity partner: Movies, music, darts, bowling, putt-putt
- To score at least 200 in a game of bowling
(Now that is a laugh. I have bowled probably like 5 times in the last ten years, unless you count wii bowling and I have over 200 with wii bowling.)
- To find a guy who will take care of me when I’m sick
- Learn self-control
- Learn self-discipline
- Learn self-motivation
- Be financially secure
(32 to 35 I just want to be able to be constant with my writing and eventually make a profit with my written artwork.)
2017 What I want now
- No kids, I want at least two cats
- Poly house
- To make money on my writings
- To finish and publish my writings
- To have my own agent and editor
- To have my own place with a nice kitchen and my own office
- I want to be able t dine out at least once a week
- Once I get a guy, I want a constant date per week.
- Indoor picnic
- More cuddling
- Breakfast in bed
- More massages
- More hours of soaking in the tub
- To know my mom and brother are taken care of
- Constant encouragement
- Cat Haters
- Extreme pain
- Abusive tempers
- And biggest one liars
I cannot handle liars and the Internet is full of them.
Doms pretending to be a sub so they wrestle another dom for a power struggle. . . It’s like a secret turn on to them.
Catfishing pretending to be someone else. . . Fake pics, fake facts, why are you doing this?
Saying you’re single when you have a girlfriend or wife and kids. (I’M seeking a submissive boyfriend, I want your entire attention. I will not be second rate or just a play toy.)
If you are any of those, please leave me alone.
I try not to play the “hard to get” chatting games.
I’m trying to be more open in the dating pool, but I know what I want and yet the doors are current closed.
So I chat, but then guy gets aggressive even at my polite pushing away.
- “I’m not into your interests.“
- “I need to go to bed”
- “We don’t live close, I’m seeking someone local. “
- “I do not want just a chat, I want a real life relationship.”
If I tell exactly how I see it, I sound like a b*tch.
- “I see us talking online, but then you will lie or be aggressive about something you really want and make me uncomfortable.” (Pusher)
- “You’ll talk to me try to get pic and get off or I say no and you go on the the next easy chatter. You won’t chat again or if you do you ask for more pics.” (Pic weasel because the term I want to use is not nice)
- “We chat for a few days, until either one say that is deal breaker ” (delayed dealbreaker I ask my deal breaking issues on chat 1.)
- Chat, one date, no call (fearful brats)
I want a text, chat to continue after the first date, and then second and a third date etc.
If I don’t think we are going to be at least friends, then why are we even chatting?