I’m lonely, but I’m not stupid. I will not meet up with someone who does not show me their picture. It can be anyone.
We post pics all over media. . . Facebook, personals, blogs etc.
Please send a pic and may it really be you.
I hate the excuses. . .
- Work won’t allow it, then take it at home.
- My family doesn’t know, then email it to me. (I delete pics if the guy doesn’t work out, why should I keep pics of guys who aren’t meant for me?)
- My phone is new and I have no pic. Then take a pic.
If you are hiding something, please just leave alone. I only want open and honest people in my life.
This is me.
After my semi vanilla relations, (Oct to Dec (2017)) . . . I’ve learned I cannot not go vanilla, but I do want to date and cuddle.
I want a positive, ambitious submissive boyfriend. (I do not want a mindless drone or a complainer.)
However I’m slowly learning that life or fate will never put you in the wrong spot. I learned I need to let life do it’s thing. I should not push because I feel desperately lonely.
I’ve learned life will put in me in the right place, at the right time, even if I’m confused in the present.
I just need to do my thing and Mr. Right will be there when I probably least expect it.
Meanwhile I should enjoy my life: good writing, good family, and good friends.
I just to realize I will find that genuine people that I’m into, but they are not into me. I’m not everyone’s favorite soda-pop or cup of tea.
I simply need to move on and focus and believe life knows what it is doing.
- I can’t cry. I feel like a robot: emotional stuck.
- I want to be happy too, but again I’m emotionally stuck.
- Im hormonal. It’s due to endometriosis. My body does make enough of one hormone, so others are unbalanced.
- I can freak out at anytime: I can go from nice to total bitch. It’s because my hormones are not balanced.
- I can be in pain, usually in my pelvic area also due to endometriosis. This can make sex hurt for me.
- I can startle easily. However I love a horror movie with unpredictable twists. They are hard to find in this days blah and remakes.
- I can easily get stuck in a good book, computer/tablet, or notebook/writing.
- I hate to clean, but I hate bugs and spiders more
- I only like to clean alone with music blasting.
- I am not an outdoor girl.
- I am not a girly-girl. I do not owe a dress or make up. I will not wear high heels, in fact, I own one pair of shoes, and two slippers.
- I dislike/hate authority. Advise/guide/suggest to me, but do not tell me what to do with attitude or I will turn into a bitch.
- I’m not into drug, drinking, smoking, and not into those who are drunk or smoke.
- I can talk myself to organize.
- I am not a baby/kid person.
- I prefer cats over dogs and kids.
- I am not vanilla (sexually), and I cannot got back. (I have a seprate blog for that.)
- I work better between 11pm and 6am for now. It may change as my sleep cycle never stays the same for long.
- I prefer my weather semi sunny between 55 and 75 degrees.
- I prefer Pepsi over Coke. I know the difference. I also know the difference between regular and diet.
Ironic this writing assignment is over a week late to deadline (anniversary of Toms death January 13th.) The irony is that it was usually Tom nagging me, pushing me to finish my writing on time. Another ironic thing is Interview with a Vampire is playing in the background. Tom’s favorite movie.
Tom’s Dream Funeral
I lived with Tom for 8 years. . . I like to believe you get to know someone really well in 8 years.
As lovely and simple as the real funeral was . . . it was not what Tom would have wanted. He told first of all, he wanted to be biodiamonds. He wanted to be made into jewelry for those closest to him. I would have requested a ring for my middle finger on right hand. The right hand is my dominant and he taught me to say “fuck it” sometimes.
I think it would be in the woods with candles, latter’s and huge bonfire. We have a fake body in which we burn while celebrating him moving into a different realm. We drink, eat, listen to his favorite classic rock music. We sit around the fire and tell stories of him.
What I miss the most, I’ll never find anyone as passionate as he was. He bold, daring, loud, and rambunctious. There was rarely a dull moment with him. Whether it was him yelling at TV over wrestling or football or passionate reciting Lestat quotes from Anne Rice.
I also think I never got to appreciate the way he should have been. He taught me so much about love, hope, dreams, support, and passionate. I hope he knows he will always be remembered for his liveliness.
I laugh because I know he will still haunt me. (He celebrated his birthdays for weeks, not days.)
I’m talking about my ex Tom. He was my longest relationship so far. It is hard to get him out of my head . . . he passed away from cancer January 13, 2017. (Saturday will be his anniversary of his death.)
So starting today, I’m going to highlight a different thing about him until Saturday and I will write out his funeral the way he would have wanted it.
(I find it funny that I told myself I was going to give myself until December 31st, 2017 and move on. He and I both know I am trying, but when someone lives you for 8 years of your life, they make an impact. )
My birthday is Wednesday and I know it sounds like a bad lifetime movie, but after the year I had, I wanted a boyfriend for my birthday.
However I met a guy just before Halloween, and it was nice and exciting at first. . .
But then I realize he was not the same guy. . . It was like he split personality. . . Fun Tigger, which as time went on I rarely saw and wanted to complaining Eeyore. I have my own issues of depression, anxiety, and pstd which I’ve been holding back because I been trying to help him, but whatever I say rarely matters, because once he stops complaining over one thing, he’ll easily find another.
We agreed to just be friends. I have this feeling his next thing he’ll complain on is my birthday. He was the one who promised me to take me and such. . . I never asked for it.
I’m just not looking forward to my birthday and it sucks.
I mean a nice dinner but with a complaining Eeyore, SIGH.