I am not a selfish person, but next month is all about me. I am working on my writing and hopefully myself.
My goal is in 2018 to move forward and away from my past.
I have two projects. . . (Each project is 50,000 in 30 days)
- Finishing the The Broken Path 50,000 plus.
- Working on the ghost stories for the Broken Path.
I hope to figure myself out and do something for me, write.
I’m in pieces right now.
My soul is holding the broken, bloody pieces of my heart.
I’ve been trying to clean and put each piece back together,
but it has been a process.
I feel empty and alone
A shell of what I used to be
Maybe it’s good
Maybe I need to clean it out
To make room for new.
I mustfight through
Smile and. . .
Take the pieces of me
And make someone new.
(c) Rebekah Quinne 2017
I just saw the movie and read all three books . . . I’m reading book 4 Grey by EL James. I need to see the second movie. . . DaMn. Christian Grey. . .
It has opened me up creative wise. . . yay!
2016 was a very challenging year. I felt really stuck and trapped this year, so I really didn’t feel I accomplished that much. I mean I didn’t even finish a book: writing or reading. However I have learned a lot about myself.
My writing accomplishments link here. . . https://rebekahquinne.wordpress.com/2016/12/30/what-happened-in-2016/
Things I accomplished in 2016
- I am working more on a day schedule. Eh, I know, but maybe I can figure out where to get more writing and editing in.
- I have gone to the doctor myself.
- I have gone to therapy by myself.
- I feel I have more energy.
Things I have learned in 2016
- I loved flavored coffee. (Mocha, coconut, caramel vanilla, and Chocolate raspberry are my favorite.)
- My cat will look all over the house when I am gone.
- I miss my cat very much.
- Therapy really works as long as you are open and honest with the therapist and yourself.
- I like cats sometimes better than people.
- I would be a good vet assistant or care-giver.
- I have less anxiety when I am busy.
- I live and deal better when I am on my own.
- I can do chores better when I am by myself (at my own time and doing it my own way.)
- I’m sorry, but I am not a baby or kid person. (I rather have a fur-baby that purrs.)
- I have learned I hate to be controlled or told what to do. I do NOT deal with authority well.
- Distance is just a number when love is involved. (still makes me sad my “wolfie” is not here.)
- I secretly like to fold towels and peel potatoes.
- I do not like being treated like a 15 year old who needs a babysitter.
- Not driving really limits me. (But I am terrified of getting in an accident again.)
I have not written poetry in a while. Maybe I will start again. . .
This for someone very special.
My Written Angel. . .
He walks within
With the sweetest words
Just for us
To see. . .
Even in pain
He is there for me
Do I deserve. . .
A gentle soul?
He is hidden
Within the words
© 2016 Rebekah Quinne