I know I have said this before, but I can make a seven course meal, clean the entire house, be on 4 hours of sleep, pay all of the bills, go shopping, and if I do not write something, I feel my day is unproductive.
I know a good meal, nice, and a clean place, feels good, but without writing, I just do not feel accomplished anything at all. (Http://rebekahquinne.wordpress.com)
I love food. (Yes, I am a bigger lady, and I am watching my weight for health. However I will not deny a new or fun food experience. )
I enjoy making food, cooking, baking, and going out. (When I got out, I usually try to order something, I usually I will not make at home.)
I’m always researching for my writing. I’ve learned from life experience as well.
I enjoy reading and finding out more about all kinds of things.
- I am a bear. (Or a bulldog whatever is cuter.)
I am a very determined person. The loyal person. The type of person who would do whatever I had to.
I may be sweet or cranky doing it, it depends on how people treat me.
My Current Soundtrack.
These songs mean something to me at the moment.
- “Bitch” by Meredith Brooks or “Crazy Bitch” by Buck Cherry (For my many mood swings)
- “Counting Stars” By One Republic (I am still hoping for my dreams.)
- “Unwell” By Matchbox 20 (Self-explanatory)
- “Demons” By Imagine Dragon (Fighting my temptation and depression in monster and demon form)
- “Monster” by Imagine Dragons and “Monster” by Rhainna (I’m either fighting the monsters or hanging with them.)
- “I’ll Be there” (Free Willy) by Michael Jackson (The world expects me to be a super hero.)
- “Infected” by Repo! Genetic Opera (I feel like my sinuses and health kick my ass)
- “S&M” by Beyonce (I’m a dominant, sensual Mistress.)
- “Things I wouldn’t Say” by Avril Lavgine (If you knew me, why would I have to say them.)
- “Freak The Freak out” by Victorious (I’m always freaking out nothing)
- “Take a Hint” by Victorious (Too many guys just do not get it, I am not interested. Do you match my blog, if not then why bother?)
- “Weird” By Hanson (I never seek normal).
- “Desperado” by The Eagles (I love singing this songs, and sometimes I think I will ended up alone.)
- “Complicated” Avril Lavgine
- “The Thunder Rolls” Garth Brooks
- “Still Haven’t Found what I’m Looking For” by U2
- “Beautiful” By Christina Aguilera
- “Zombie” By The Cranberries
- “Created a Monster” By B.o.B.
- “Titanium” by
Music is divided to me in different moods.
- “Just as You Are” by Bruno Mars
- “Haven’t Met You Yet” by Michael Buble
- “Dream of Me” by Kirsten Dunst
- “Love Song” The Wedding Singer by Adam Sandler
- “Say You Won’t let me go” James Arthur
- “A Thousand Years” Christina Perri
- “Let Her go” Passenger
- “Collide” Howie day
- “Never Let Go” Hanson
- “Dance with me Tonight” by Olly Murs
Happy or Encouraging Songs
- “This Time Around” by Hanson
- “Shake it Off” Taylor Swift
- “Wake Me Up” by Avicii
- “Happy” by
- “I Like to Move It” by
- “Cha Cha Slide” by Casper
- “Paralyzer” by Finger Eleven
- “Rock Star” Nickelback
- “Shine in a Bag” By Gorillaz Or “Pocket of Sunshine” by Natasha Bedingfield
- “Cups” (Pitch Perfect) by Anna
- “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons
- “Drift Away” by Bob Seger
- “You’ve got a Friend” James Taylor
- “I’ll be There” (Free Willy) by Michael Jackson
- “Imagine” by Mercy Me
- “I’m Sensitive” “Life Uncommon,” or “Angel” by Jewel
- “Need” by Jonathan Jackson
- “You Rise Me Up”by Josh Gorban
- “Shameless” by Garth Brooks or Billy Joel
- “Angel” Sarah McLachlan
- “Without You” Mariah Carey
- “The Rose” By Bett Mittler
- “Desperado” The Eagles
- “Chasing Cars” Snow Patrol
- “My Heart Will Go On” Céline Dion
- “I don’t want to miss a thing” Aerosmith
- “Bridge of Trouble Waters” Simon and Garfunkel
- “Bad Things” by Wednesday 13
- “Fuck the World” By ICP
- “Down with the Sickness” By Disturbed
- “Don’t Get Mad, get Even” By Aerosmith
- “Enter Sandman” By Metallica
- “Zombie” By Cranberries
- “Crazy Bitch” Buck Cherry
- “Fuck the Pain Away” Peaches
My Current Favorite Male Celebrities
- Jamie Dornan (Actor/Model)
- Marcel Vigneron (TV Chef)
- James O’Halloran (price is right model)
- Gabriel Mann (director, actor)
- Jonathan Brandis (director, actor, writer, RIP)
- Taylor Hanson (Musician, actor)
- Zak Bagans (Ghost Adventures host)
- Robin Williams (Actor, comedian, RIP)
- Nicolas Cage (Actor, producer)
- Kevin Love (Basketball player)
- Jensen Ackles (Actor, director, musician)
- Jared Palacki (Actor)
- Ryan Gosling (Actor, musician)
- Neil Patrick Harris (Actor, musician)
- Paul Walker (Actor, RIP)
- Health Ledger (Actor, RIP)
- Jeese Spencer (actor)
- Nev Schulman (Catfish host)
- Wayne Brandy (Host, actor, musician)
- The Rock (WWE wrestler, actor)
- Michael Simon (host, American Iron chef)
- Hugh Laurie (Actor, musician)
- Jack Black (Actor, musician)
- Stephen King (Author, actor)
- Tom Hanks (producer, actor)
Just because they are not on this list, there are a many male celebrities I would star struck with if I met them.
My Current favorite Female celebrities.
I am more drawn to men, so that is why this list is shorter. Hollywood makes women seek so picky, b*tchy and fake to me. The ones that make the list seem very real to me.
- Kat Dennings (Actress)
- Alex Guarnaschelli (Host, American Iron Chef)
- Anne Rice (Author)
- Kate Winslet (Actress)
- Rachel Ray (Host, chef)
- L. James (Author)
- Emma Stone (Actress, Musician)
- Kari Byron (Sciencist, Co Host Myth Busters)
- Katy Perry (Musicians)
- Emily VanCamp (Actress)
- Cat Cora (American Iron Chef)
- Kirsten Dunst (Model/Actress)
- Taylor Swift (Musician)
- Carla (Host, chef)
- Shannon Woodard (Actress)
- Angelina Jolie (Actress, producer)
My All-time favorite movies
(If I had only to choose ten movies to watch over and over again. . .)
- Forest Gump (Drama)
- Interview with a Vampire (Horror)
- Beetlejuice (Comedy)
- The Notebook (Chick flick)
- The Fight Club (action, guy movie)
- Shriek if you know what I did last Friday the 13th (Comedy)
- The Crow (Horror)
- Sixth Sense (Horror)
- Dead Pool (Action)
- Star Wars Episode 3 (SciFi and Action)
- Titanic (Chick Flick, Drama)
- Repo! The Genetic Opera (Horror, Musical)
- Up (Animated)
- Shrek (Animated)
- Gone in 60 Second (Older version) (Action)
- Little Mermaid (Animated)
- Avenger movies (Action)
- Ironman movies (Action)
- Central intelligence (Comedy)
- Money Pit (Comedy)
- Bucket List (Drama)
- Transylvania(animated) (animated)
- Fast and the Furious movies (action)
- Wall-E (animated)
- Butterfly Effect/Donnie Darko (Suspense)
Current favorite TV Shows
- Big Bang Theory (Sitcom)
- Guy’s Grocery Games (Cooking)
- Catfish (Reality)
- 2 Broke Girls (Sitcom)
- The Middle (Sitcom)
- Girl Meets World (Sitcom)
- Rising Hope (Sitcom)
- Criminal Minds (Drama)
- The Simpsons (animated)
- Chopped (Cooking)
- American Horror Story (Suspense)
- Myth Busters (reality)
- Ghost Adventures (Suspense)
- Dharma and Greg (Sitcom)
- 1000 Ways to die (Suspense)
- Supernatural (Seasons 1-8) (Suspense)
- Smallville (Drama)
- Family Guy (Animated)
- Haven (Suspense)
- The Chew (Cooking)
- Angie Tribecca (Sitcom)
- 3 Strooges (Black and White) (Sitcom)
- Haunted or My Haunted House (Suspense)
- Two and half men (Sitcom)
- Cooks VS Cons or Beat Bobby Flay (Cooking)
My brain needs to stop for a while. . . So I’ll need temporary distractions.
- Online window shopping (my amazon app and put things on my wish list)
- Candy crush soda saga
- Music (genre depends on my mood)
- Adult coloring
- Blogging (Any topic like this one)
- Chatting (Maybe some roleplay)
- Movies ( preferably comedy or horror)
- Go take a walk (Yes even at night, but not by myself )
I just need to have some fun.
Stop already with the remakes of movies and the old shows trying to come back.
Why are we doing remakes of these movies?
- The Shinning
Do those shows have to come BACK?
- King of Queens (under a different name)
- Will and Grace
Give me an original idea.
We need movies like
- Forest Gump
- Sixth sense
I like the shows. . .
- the Cabin
- the Middle
- Big Bang Theory
- 2 Broke Girls
- Angie Tribeca.
They all have their own uniqueness to them.
I feel like Hollywood is going to the recycle bin.
We didn’t need three CSI or a bunch of Law and Orders.
I feel like the Gain laundry soap commercial. . . “How do I get over her? She left month ago!”
It’s been 8 months (Tom’s, my ex, birthday month). I’ll be honest, he crushed me. However the shattered pieces of my heart still have memories and extreme emotion on them. (I need emotional cleansing. The thing was if he was still alive, I would have not gotten back with him. We are two different people.)
I feel bad he died young. (He would have been 37 on the 17th.)
However all of these things we would have really enjoyed are popping up everywhere.
- He was a “Dark Tower” fan.
- True Blood writers made a new show Midnight, Texas.
- WWE has a new tap wrestling game.
I know there is more. I can’t think right now. How am I supposed get over when I’m around all of the things he likes?
Things that make me happy
- Getting an a long e-mail
- Good Sex with lots of foreplay
- Hours of unbothered writing
- Writing 10,000 words in a day
- Finishing (reading) a good book
- A story with a good twist
- Not being able to predict something
- Going out
- Helping others
- Making others happy
- Cuddling with someone nice during a movie
- Kissing and making out
- Getting actual mail: letters and package
- Bubble bath
- Having energy
- A nice walk
- Lots of pillows and comfy bed
- Good night sleep
- Talking all night
- Going to the zoo
- Good Morning Greeting
- Spooning: I like the inner spoon
- A good tone male hairless chest
- A fit six pack ab
- Bright blue or blue-green eyes
- A nice smile
- Hair on the a guy’s head that I can run my hand through
- A night of card or board games with friends
1. A good cup of coffee
3. A Sweet text
4. Fried chicken
5. Soda-pop (pepsi)
6. New notebook
7. New colored pens
8. Clean clothes with tide
9. Clean sheets
10. First kiss
11. A good movie
12. A good book
13. Agood joke
15. Not having to put groceries back at the register
18. Writing a story
19. Finishing a writing project
21. Writing several blogs
22. A bubble bath
23. Going out
24. Ice cream
26. Dark Forest Cake
27. Time to write
29. Secretly dancing
30. Good night sleep
32. A good song
35. Body Spray
36. a long drive
It’s interesting I saw the movie “Defiantly, Maybe” today.
The character April explained something which makes sense to me, right now at this moment.
“It’s NOT who . . . it’s when.”
infinity time spiral clock, abstract background
It’s like watching how peguins go for years looking for their mate, and they wait for that moment. (That was in the movie as well.)
I feel I need to wait for when. . . maybe I have to learn something . . . maybe I simply have to wait until just the right time. However I am very impatient. . . I like this guy 1300 miles away, and we both have similar problems. I just wish we can both get over those damn ostabacles.
I have some health issues. . . aminea, sleep apnea, and diabetes. (Not to mention don’t work well with my hormone issues, depression, and anxiety.) These problems keep me from having a normal sleep schedule and make it almost impossible to get even a part time job.
Who knows maybe next year we will be together. . . I just have a hard at this point in my life seeing to the end of the week, or even just the end of the day.
However afterwards, I usually understand that I am right place at the right time to learn the lessons I need to.
I’m trying to find what my purpose it at this part in my life. I think it’s not about one purpose in life, but different purposes in life. As simple as cooking for family, to as complicated as working three jobs, and then writing a story and having cat naps in between.