My birthday is Wednesday and I know it sounds like a bad lifetime movie, but after the year I had, I wanted a boyfriend for my birthday.
However I met a guy just before Halloween, and it was nice and exciting at first. . .
But then I realize he was not the same guy. . . It was like he split personality. . . Fun Tigger, which as time went on I rarely saw and wanted to complaining Eeyore. I have my own issues of depression, anxiety, and pstd which I’ve been holding back because I been trying to help him, but whatever I say rarely matters, because once he stops complaining over one thing, he’ll easily find another.
We agreed to just be friends. I have this feeling his next thing he’ll complain on is my birthday. He was the one who promised me to take me and such. . . I never asked for it.
I’m just not looking forward to my birthday and it sucks.
I mean a nice dinner but with a complaining Eeyore, SIGH.
- I want a house (shared with family) with my own space. I don’t need my own per say, but just my own space that I can make my own.
- Desk for my working computer with a comfy chair
- My own recliner with soft sheet set.
- Place for my writing
- Bigger kitchen to cook and bake
- I want a book shelf where I can store my books. Note: buy more books
- I want at least two cats. I want them cuddly and trainable. Yes, I have trained my cats, to beg for treats, follow me, and ask for food.
- I want a place close to city where mom or I can find at least a part time job.
- I want a place where I can paint.
- I want a bathroom with a large tub, I can soak in.
- Internet and cable throughout the house.
- Good heat and a/c
- Friendly neighbors
- More friends that really get me
- I want my health and sleep to get better
- Honest people (No catfish and canceled dates)
Note: I’ve tried to keep coffee stopped by 6pm and soda by 10pm.
Dec 1 2am to 8:15 9:20 to 10:35 choppy and feels exhausted
Dec 2 4am to 12:15pm still exhausted. Choked a few times
Dec 3 1:30am to 6:15 and 6:45 to 8:15 and 9 to 12 very choppy and foggy, headache, and crampy
Dec 4 12:15 to 8:05am and 9:15 to 12:35 exhausted, hard to get up
Dec 5 2:30 to 8:15 and 9:15 to 11:15 bad dream, tossed and turn alot
Dec 6 1:35 to 8:35 and 9:15 to 11 and 11:35 to 1. Foggy, exhausted
Dec 7 1:45 to 10:55 and 11to 1 and 4:45 to 715 could not stay awake
Dec 8 3am to 11:30 very choppy sleep
Dec 9 2:45 to 1:15 not super tired but foggy
The more I sleep through the night, the better I am.
- I am a writer.
I know I have said this before, but I can make a seven course meal, clean the entire house, be on 4 hours of sleep, pay all of the bills, go shopping, and if I do not write something, I feel my day is unproductive.
I know a good meal, nice, and a clean place, feels good, but without writing, I just do not feel accomplished anything at all. (Http://rebekahquinne.wordpress.com)
- I am a foodie.
I love food. (Yes, I am a bigger lady, and I am watching my weight for health. However I will not deny a new or fun food experience. )
I enjoy making food, cooking, baking, and going out. (When I got out, I usually try to order something, I usually I will not make at home.)
- I am always learning.
I’m always researching for my writing. I’ve learned from life experience as well.
I enjoy reading and finding out more about all kinds of things.
- I am a bear. (Or a bulldog whatever is cuter.)
I am a very determined person. The loyal person. The type of person who would do whatever I had to.
I may be sweet or cranky doing it, it depends on how people treat me.
I am unbalanced. (Okay, you can stop laughing now.)
- But the thing is that I do walk with my heart on my sleeve,
- and I want to help everyone,
- and I feel guilty whenever I ask for something
However learned a few things (Not even in school. . . Lol.)
I have learned.
- If I look at things logically, I’m responsible, but I have no fun.
- If I just wig it, I have even more anxiety than if I plan it.
- Letting go is way harder to do, and you may have to do over and over until you get it.
- Music uplifts my mood.
- Small things count.
- It is ok to ask for things.
- Do not judge someone, you have never been in there head or in their shoes.
- I’m not really alone.
I need to stop over analyzing and just enjoy the moment.
I’m starting to think my dating life is like rounds of Mahjongg. You don’t know if when start the game if you are going to win, lose, have one, two or three stars.
Sometimes the pairs are easy, like problems or events with the latest boyfriend. However there are harder pieces to find like the big fights that change how you see everything.
What irks me is when the exact pieces are under each other and it’s like problems that cannot be fixed. Grrrrrr.
Sometime you need to step away, scatter the pieces, if you are that lucky, or walk away for good from the mess. However what counts that you had a good time while you played.
I would love to cuddling on the couch with my guy. We’re watching netflix. He kisses my cheek and neck while whispering sweet things . . .
- “You are the prettiest woman I know. “
- “You are so soft.”
- ” Do you know how much you mean to me?”
- “We can get through anything together”