I am addicted soda-pop. and flavored coffees. Most people from Ohio call it pop, but I have always called it soda-pop.
The Soda-pop I like. . .
- Pepsi (Bubba Save-A-Lot’s version of Pepsi.)
- Dr. Pepper
- Mountain Dew
- Cherry Pepsi
- Cherry Coke
- Barq’s Root Beer
- A&W Rootbeer
- 7 Up
- Cherry Pop
Coffees I like
- Mocha Carmel
- Express with chocolate flavoring
- French Vanilla
- Italian Coffees
There is an ultimate fast food meal. I have always wanted to try.
Big Mac from Mc Donalds.
Seasoned Fries from Rallys.
Chocolate Frosty from Wendy’s
Pepsi Slushy from Sheets.
I love Chocolate.
- Any kind of Chocolate ice cream.
- Dark Forest Cake (Chocolate fudge and cherries)
- Chocolate milk
- Hot Chocolate
And the list could go on. . .
I usually will not past chocolate up. And if I do pass it up, those around me know I am not feeling well.
Chocolate helps my anxiety and depression sometimes.
I love flour Tortillas. (Not corn, not the brown wheat). . . I like the chewy, white flour tortillas.
I make soft tacos, wraps, and, even today, I made quesadillas with them.
I would substitute tortillas for store bread any day of the week.
My head makes every problem seem bigger than it is.
What happens when I do this. . .
- Problems seem impossible to solve.
- People seem like I do not deserve them or that they can’t handle me.
- I just get overwhelmed.
- I get a nosebleed, I think I have some crazy disease. I research it like crazy.
- I heard someone yelling, I instantly think it’s my fault, even when I did nothing wrong.
- I did something wrong by accident, but I instantly think it’s the end of the world or I am going to get kicked out.
I feel I am always on my toes.
Why does it to that?
- Maybe it’s because my vivid imagination works over time.
- Maybe it’s because I want an excuse to freak out.
- Maybe I am just too stressed already between my anxiety and depression.