- I want a house (shared with family) with my own space. I don’t need my own per say, but just my own space that I can make my own.
- Desk for my working computer with a comfy chair
- My own recliner with soft sheet set.
- Place for my writing
- Bigger kitchen to cook and bake
- I want a book shelf where I can store my books. Note: buy more books
- I want at least two cats. I want them cuddly and trainable. Yes, I have trained my cats, to beg for treats, follow me, and ask for food.
- I want a place close to city where mom or I can find at least a part time job.
- I want a place where I can paint.
- I want a bathroom with a large tub, I can soak in.
- Internet and cable throughout the house.
- Good heat and a/c
- Friendly neighbors
- More friends that really get me
- I want my health and sleep to get better
- Honest people (No catfish and canceled dates)
Tom and I were together off and on for 8 years. No kids, no marriage. We has three cats at one point. I’ve had depression, anxiety for several years now.
We broke up in september 2015, but I still cared for him. I loved him and wanted him to be happy. We just were not on the same level when we broke up. He was into someone, and he wasn’t supporting me with my fear of doctors. He also didnt know how to handle my constant crying in bed and my lack of motivation due to depressed.
January 2016 I was put on iron, vitamins, and paxil for my health and mental issues. However I was having side effects with my meds.
In August of 2016, he got a successful liver transplant.
He went through a lot of painful physical therapy.
November 2016, I had a mental break down, I kept thinking of ways to take myself out. It was very unlike me. I felt alone and unloved. I started therapy.
In December of 2016, his mom called me at least a dozen times asking me to help take care of him. My therapist thoughts it would be good that I help him just as friends. (My father’s side of the family blocked, and told me off because I hurt my stepmother. Who was busy with her own adoptive baby, she told us just a week before it was born. I had zero time to adjust. I’m not a baby person.)
I spent my birthday taking care of him. He got a stomach infection, and then a blood issue and I spent Christmas and New Year’s I’m the hospital with him. My stepmother was leaving bitter and mean messages while i was in the waiting room while tom was in surgery.
Tom died in January 2017 of a cute and aggressive cancer that had spread due to the surgery.
I had an online guy who helped me through it. However he blocked in June, still not sure why. (I had talked to him 13 months and then all of his accounts blocked from me.)
I’ve tried dating since June, and I’ve had 6 no shows, three one time dates, and dozens of meaningless chats. At the end of October I talked to a guy and we dated, but then after two dates he just wants to be friends. What am I doing wrong?
P.S. since I’ve stopped my paxil, so has my very bitter and dark though. Now I’m just a lonely, empty sadness that is swallowing me whole.
Will friends help? A job? Different meds? I need to see the doctors.
- I am a writer.
I know I have said this before, but I can make a seven course meal, clean the entire house, be on 4 hours of sleep, pay all of the bills, go shopping, and if I do not write something, I feel my day is unproductive.
I know a good meal, nice, and a clean place, feels good, but without writing, I just do not feel accomplished anything at all. (Http://rebekahquinne.wordpress.com)
- I am a foodie.
I love food. (Yes, I am a bigger lady, and I am watching my weight for health. However I will not deny a new or fun food experience. )
I enjoy making food, cooking, baking, and going out. (When I got out, I usually try to order something, I usually I will not make at home.)
- I am always learning.
I’m always researching for my writing. I’ve learned from life experience as well.
I enjoy reading and finding out more about all kinds of things.
- I am a bear. (Or a bulldog whatever is cuter.)
I am a very determined person. The loyal person. The type of person who would do whatever I had to.
I may be sweet or cranky doing it, it depends on how people treat me.
40 interesting things about me.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No
2. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor Kool-aid? Fruit punch
5. What do you think of hot dogs? Best on grill
6. Favorite TV show? Big bang theory, Dharma and Greg, 2 broke girls, and criminal minds
7. Favorite movie? Forest Gump, interview with a vampire, beetljuice
8. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee
9. Can you do a push up? If I have to.
10. Favorite piece of of jewelry? I don’t wear any.
11. Do you have a hobby? Writing and cooking
12. Do you have A.D.D. ? No
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes –
14. Favorite cartoon character? Tom and Jerry, tigger
15. Three things I did yesterday? Chatted, wrote a scene in my novel, and cooked.
16. Three drinks you drink regularly? Coffee, Pepsi, hot tea
17. Current worries? That I am never going to find someone I have a true connection with
18. Current dislikes? stupid people, lairs, and cat/dog haters
19. Favorite place to go? I currently don’t have a real place, but I love the secret place in my head.
20. How did you bring in the new year? In the hospital supporting my dying ex
21. Where would you like to go? England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, and Solvika
22. Name five people who will do this? I have no idea.
23. Childhood hero? Anne Rice
24. Favorite color? Purple, black, silver, and crimson
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets ? I like the idea
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Where are you now? home
28. Would you be a pirate? No
29. Favorite food? Italian
30. Favorite time of the day? Night
31. 3 wishes? Enough money, I will never worry over bills, completely furnished house, and success with my writing
32. What are you thinking right now? I should get some sleep.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Someone trying to hit on me
34. Favorite animal? Cats
35. What’s your most current injury? Cat scratch from kitten I rescued.
36. How many tv’s are in your house? 2
37. Worst pain ever? Migraine and my cramps
38. Do you like to dance? Only when no one is looking
39. Are your parents still alive? Yes
40. Do you love life? Pieces and moments
I was asked “Where do I see myself in a year?”
This year, from Sept (2016) to Sept (2017), I’ve learned that so much can change in the year.
- By next Sept (2018), I hope to have my thriller novella trilogy being sold in real book stores.
- I also hope to help my mom and brother have their own place with two cats.
- I hope I am with a great guy who gets me, but that is icing on the cake.
My goal is to put my past behind me and build my confidence.
“Where do I see myself in 5 years?”
(When I was in therapy, I had said I wanted to be with a guy, I found out was a catfish.) I realize I need to focus on me.
- I hope to be on book tours and lectures and selling my books.
- I hope my family is taken care of.
- I hope to be with someone, but again it is icing on the cake.
I try to focus a day at a time, not to look at the future. I get anxious thinking about it.
I used to watch the game show called Baggage. Jerry Springer was the host. There was the main person, male or female which had a piece of extreme baggage. Then they get to see three or four of the wanted type of partner with their small, medium, and large baggage.
It made me think what is my baggage.
Small baggage: I’m very close to my family. I moved back in with them. (My ex didn’t want me to work, so when he passed away, I had nothing. I try to help support my family and they help and support me.)
Medium baggage: I am seeking someone to inspire me and support my writing career.
Large baggage: I have health issues which encourages me to entrance more of a dominant life style. I am a dominant yet sensual mistress who loves control. I love chastity and other fetishes. I want a submissive boyfriend who wants me for who I am and supports me.
Surprising baggage: I do not want kids, and I will not date those with kids. I rather have 2 to 3 cats. I helped raise my brothers and was forced into an education major, this burnt me out. I want adult fun, writing my book, like running around the house naked or have dinner parties or traveling more.
My ideal day would be
8:30 Wakes up after hitting snooze twice. Get breakfast with coffee
9:00 Works out on indoor bike
9:45 Lotion, priming body
10:00 Checking email, research and notes or outlines for writing or errands
12:30 writing my blogs, novels
4:30 make dinner, or errands
6:30 have dinner and clean up.
7:00 Be with family or boyfriend before bed, TV, games etc
11:30 Research, read, and relax before bed, maybe a bath
1:30 go to bed.
When I get stressed I easily get sick and/or drained. Over this last week I have been up and down. Yesterday was hard on me. . . plans got cancelled. My medical insurance has issues now everything is pushed back and my anxiety is on high. My body fights between insomnia and bad sleep from sleep apnea.
I crashed only to eat dinner at 9 last night. I was exhausted eating I was careful not to choke. However I went for a walk last night to get candy and coffee (that would be my autobiography be called “Candy and Coffee.”) I walked home took like three sips of my coffee put in the fridge and thought about it all night even in my twisted dreams.
My brother went to hand me it this morning, and it slipped and spilled all over the carpet . . .damn it. It just fits into the ahhhhh theme this week. Okay back to rotating water and Pepsi.
Tomorrow is a new day and this are going to to get better.
I plan to play my brother’s ff rpg. (It’s a dice and fantasy game).
I also plan to cook, work on some blogs and short stories (Not sure what genre yet).
I’m also watching catfish, I’m obsessed with that show. I do a lot of chatting and online flirting, so I’m always cautious.
I had a stressful day yesterday I had issues with insurance. I hope next week to get it worked out. Meanwhile I have to hold off on all my doctors and meds. I have some to hold me off, but it really freaked me out.
I’ve had a few people (besides family) who really helped me out yesterday and I’m very thankful for that. I’ve learned it’s one day at a time with my depression. Each day is a hill, and I got over yesterday. The weekend is hopefully just going to be relaxing.