I am not a selfish person, but next month is all about me. I am working on my writing and hopefully myself.
My goal is in 2018 to move forward and away from my past.
I have two projects. . . (Each project is 50,000 in 30 days)
- Finishing the The Broken Path 50,000 plus.
- Working on the ghost stories for the Broken Path.
I hope to figure myself out and do something for me, write.
My Current Soundtrack.
These songs mean something to me at the moment.
- “Bitch” by Meredith Brooks or “Crazy Bitch” by Buck Cherry (For my many mood swings)
- “Counting Stars” By One Republic (I am still hoping for my dreams.)
- “Unwell” By Matchbox 20 (Self-explanatory)
- “Demons” By Imagine Dragon (Fighting my temptation and depression in monster and demon form)
- “Monster” by Imagine Dragons and “Monster” by Rhainna (I’m either fighting the monsters or hanging with them.)
- “I’ll Be there” (Free Willy) by Michael Jackson (The world expects me to be a super hero.)
- “Infected” by Repo! Genetic Opera (I feel like my sinuses and health kick my ass)
- “S&M” by Beyonce (I’m a dominant, sensual Mistress.)
- “Things I wouldn’t Say” by Avril Lavgine (If you knew me, why would I have to say them.)
- “Freak The Freak out” by Victorious (I’m always freaking out nothing)
- “Take a Hint” by Victorious (Too many guys just do not get it, I am not interested. Do you match my blog, if not then why bother?)
- “Weird” By Hanson (I never seek normal).
- “Desperado” by The Eagles (I love singing this songs, and sometimes I think I will ended up alone.)
- “Complicated” Avril Lavgine
- “The Thunder Rolls” Garth Brooks
- “Still Haven’t Found what I’m Looking For” by U2
- “Beautiful” By Christina Aguilera
- “Zombie” By The Cranberries
- “Created a Monster” By B.o.B.
- “Titanium” by
Music is divided to me in different moods.
- “Just as You Are” by Bruno Mars
- “Haven’t Met You Yet” by Michael Buble
- “Dream of Me” by Kirsten Dunst
- “Love Song” The Wedding Singer by Adam Sandler
- “Say You Won’t let me go” James Arthur
- “A Thousand Years” Christina Perri
- “Let Her go” Passenger
- “Collide” Howie day
- “Never Let Go” Hanson
- “Dance with me Tonight” by Olly Murs
Happy or Encouraging Songs
- “This Time Around” by Hanson
- “Shake it Off” Taylor Swift
- “Wake Me Up” by Avicii
- “Happy” by
- “I Like to Move It” by
- “Cha Cha Slide” by Casper
- “Paralyzer” by Finger Eleven
- “Rock Star” Nickelback
- “Shine in a Bag” By Gorillaz Or “Pocket of Sunshine” by Natasha Bedingfield
- “Cups” (Pitch Perfect) by Anna
- “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons
- “Drift Away” by Bob Seger
- “You’ve got a Friend” James Taylor
- “I’ll be There” (Free Willy) by Michael Jackson
- “Imagine” by Mercy Me
- “I’m Sensitive” “Life Uncommon,” or “Angel” by Jewel
- “Need” by Jonathan Jackson
- “You Rise Me Up”by Josh Gorban
- “Shameless” by Garth Brooks or Billy Joel
- “Angel” Sarah McLachlan
- “Without You” Mariah Carey
- “The Rose” By Bett Mittler
- “Desperado” The Eagles
- “Chasing Cars” Snow Patrol
- “My Heart Will Go On” Céline Dion
- “I don’t want to miss a thing” Aerosmith
- “Bridge of Trouble Waters” Simon and Garfunkel
- “Bad Things” by Wednesday 13
- “Fuck the World” By ICP
- “Down with the Sickness” By Disturbed
- “Don’t Get Mad, get Even” By Aerosmith
- “Enter Sandman” By Metallica
- “Zombie” By Cranberries
- “Crazy Bitch” Buck Cherry
- “Fuck the Pain Away” Peaches
My Current Favorite Male Celebrities
- Jamie Dornan (Actor/Model)
- Marcel Vigneron (TV Chef)
- James O’Halloran (price is right model)
- Gabriel Mann (director, actor)
- Jonathan Brandis (director, actor, writer, RIP)
- Taylor Hanson (Musician, actor)
- Zak Bagans (Ghost Adventures host)
- Robin Williams (Actor, comedian, RIP)
- Nicolas Cage (Actor, producer)
- Kevin Love (Basketball player)
- Jensen Ackles (Actor, director, musician)
- Jared Palacki (Actor)
- Ryan Gosling (Actor, musician)
- Neil Patrick Harris (Actor, musician)
- Paul Walker (Actor, RIP)
- Health Ledger (Actor, RIP)
- Jeese Spencer (actor)
- Nev Schulman (Catfish host)
- Wayne Brandy (Host, actor, musician)
- The Rock (WWE wrestler, actor)
- Michael Simon (host, American Iron chef)
- Hugh Laurie (Actor, musician)
- Jack Black (Actor, musician)
- Stephen King (Author, actor)
- Tom Hanks (producer, actor)
Just because they are not on this list, there are a many male celebrities I would star struck with if I met them.
My Current favorite Female celebrities.
I am more drawn to men, so that is why this list is shorter. Hollywood makes women seek so picky, b*tchy and fake to me. The ones that make the list seem very real to me.
- Kat Dennings (Actress)
- Alex Guarnaschelli (Host, American Iron Chef)
- Anne Rice (Author)
- Kate Winslet (Actress)
- Rachel Ray (Host, chef)
- L. James (Author)
- Emma Stone (Actress, Musician)
- Kari Byron (Sciencist, Co Host Myth Busters)
- Katy Perry (Musicians)
- Emily VanCamp (Actress)
- Cat Cora (American Iron Chef)
- Kirsten Dunst (Model/Actress)
- Taylor Swift (Musician)
- Carla (Host, chef)
- Shannon Woodard (Actress)
- Angelina Jolie (Actress, producer)
My brain needs to stop for a while. . . So I’ll need temporary distractions.
- Online window shopping (my amazon app and put things on my wish list)
- Candy crush soda saga
- Music (genre depends on my mood)
- Adult coloring
- Blogging (Any topic like this one)
- Chatting (Maybe some roleplay)
- Movies ( preferably comedy or horror)
- Go take a walk (Yes even at night, but not by myself )
I just need to have some fun.
my creative writings
FanFiction, poetry, I know it needs to be updated.
Rebekah Quinne my writing blogs
About my writing projects and prompt ideas and writing confessions
my spiritual view
My own spiritual view
Please enjoy my links.
My ideal day would be
8:30 Wakes up after hitting snooze twice. Get breakfast with coffee
9:00 Works out on indoor bike
9:45 Lotion, priming body
10:00 Checking email, research and notes or outlines for writing or errands
12:30 writing my blogs, novels
4:30 make dinner, or errands
6:30 have dinner and clean up.
7:00 Be with family or boyfriend before bed, TV, games etc
11:30 Research, read, and relax before bed, maybe a bath
1:30 go to bed.
I feel like the Gain laundry soap commercial. . . “How do I get over her? She left month ago!”
It’s been 8 months (Tom’s, my ex, birthday month). I’ll be honest, he crushed me. However the shattered pieces of my heart still have memories and extreme emotion on them. (I need emotional cleansing. The thing was if he was still alive, I would have not gotten back with him. We are two different people.)
I feel bad he died young. (He would have been 37 on the 17th.)
However all of these things we would have really enjoyed are popping up everywhere.
- He was a “Dark Tower” fan.
- True Blood writers made a new show Midnight, Texas.
- WWE has a new tap wrestling game.
I know there is more. I can’t think right now. How am I supposed get over when I’m around all of the things he likes?
Things that make me happy
- Getting an a long e-mail
- Good Sex with lots of foreplay
- Hours of unbothered writing
- Writing 10,000 words in a day
- Finishing (reading) a good book
- A story with a good twist
- Not being able to predict something
- Going out
- Helping others
- Making others happy
- Cuddling with someone nice during a movie
- Kissing and making out
- Getting actual mail: letters and package
- Bubble bath
- Having energy
- A nice walk
- Lots of pillows and comfy bed
- Good night sleep
- Talking all night
- Going to the zoo
- Good Morning Greeting
- Spooning: I like the inner spoon
- A good tone male hairless chest
- A fit six pack ab
- Bright blue or blue-green eyes
- A nice smile
- Hair on the a guy’s head that I can run my hand through
- A night of card or board games with friends
Health wise . . . I have felt like I’ve been stuck upside on a rollercoaster. I mean I get a good energy day like the other day. . . I wrote over 4000 words, made dinner, help straighten the place up, made coffee, and helped with whatever anyone needed. Then all day yesterday I was drained. . . I could barely get out of bed.
I hate it when I over do myself on a high energy Why can’t I ever just have energy and get good sleep to do it again the next day? I mean on my draining days there are times even coffee doesn’t help.
One good day and I can be down for a day, a few days or even a week. When I am drain but up I get headaches and I feel like a zombie trying to focus. Grrr.
Between my zombie insomnia and my rough sleep apnea: a good night sleep is hard.
Why me? It makes it really hard to focus.