I look like my mom, I act like my dad and I have the same name as my stepmom. . . who am I?
I know about 9 times out of 10 when I say I am ok, I’m not. It’s my robotic go to saying. . .
I usually have at least 10 things in my head that I am constantly worried about. . . The thing is I have no control over them which just makes me anxious even more.
I wish I could just let them go. . . and focus on what I can control. (I might actually sleep well at night.)
I have never been able to play it “cool.” I always worry, and I know I always will. (I feel like if I don’t care, who will? This makes me feel like I have the world over my head or on my shoulders.)
The thing is it seems like everyone has has a life. . . is doing something while I sit here and wait for them and get hurt by thinking too much. Why should I put the world on my shoulders? Why should I care when they are living a life without me?
I’m sick of waiting around and I am sick getting hurt. I need to move on.
I wish I could Change. . .
I would make myself 80 pounds light.
I want to fix my teeth (lots of issues).
I want to be “cooler,” and not take things so seriously.
I want to just let things be and go with the flow.
I wish I was less whiny, distracted, and obsessed with things.
I think so people take life way too seriously. I think I am one of them. . . I want to joke around and laugh more. . . I want to stop worrying. I just want to chill and be.
How can I take life less seriously?
Random things about me. . .
- I love my jeans and leggings, but I will dress up on occasion. However you better be taking me out some place nice. And take a lot of pictures. . . dressing up makes me uncomfortable.
- I do not to wear a shirt when I do the dishes. I do not like to get that line of water on my shirt.
I also like when I can to play my music, dance in the kitchen, when no one sees. (Did I just type that? LOL)
- I like to make to-do lists
To-Do List This Weekend. . .
Clean out totes. . .
- Organize writings
- Go through diaries.
- Throw out what I do not need.
- Go through Books
Clean Kitty Litter
Organize picture on my computer
Organize Flash Drive
Create Extra back ups
Work on diary
Draw and color for a while
Work on Blogs
- Writing Blog (3 entries)
- Webseries D. W. a G.
- Personal blog
Talk to my sweetie
4. Everyone says I am so trusting. . . I am honest, in fact I am so blunt that most people learn of this and avoid me. They want some real, and I am as real as they come. However 75% of this world cannot handle the truth. I would have to say that on 90% cannot handle me. I do not believe in lying, it just gets everyone upset.
5. I have weird dreams. . . I had a dream of my bottom teeth falling out and crumbling. (It usually has to relate to anxiety and worry.)
6. I really do not use a cell phone much. I appreciate the numbers . . . the text me messages, but I do not have a cell phone on me at the moment. I have a younger brother who I let borrow my cheap-A** phone for emergencies. 9 times out of 10, I am with someone with one.