I should be sleeping, BUT . . .
My mind will not stop.
Things on my mind. . .
- Who is right one for me?
- Am I going to be alone forever?
- Why do I keep having headaches?
- My head knows I need to deal with my past, but my hormones say I’m lonely.
- I just want to cuddle.
- Will I ever get better?
- Will I ever be happy again?
- Will I ever get a cat?
- Will my family be ok? (Can I move on?)
- Why am I still mad?
- Why all I want to do is cry?
- Why do I keep pushing nice people away?
- Will my the blemishes on my face ever clear?
- Will I lose weight or at least get fit for more energy?
- Why does my body want to sleep up to 18 hours or not at all?
- Why do I feel I kicked in the gut for doing something good?
- Why do I feel like I get handled wrong or used?
- Why do people use me?
- Will I will the lottery?